[LUG] New router

I have had my current router (D-Link DSL-G604T) for some years now. I
sometimes have to reset it by switching it off and then on again. This
has been needed only occasionally till now.

It has now started to need a reset every day. I suppose it is trying to
tell me that it is on its way out.

So I will be looking for a replacement for it. I will need a wifi one as
that is what we use for the two laptops we have. (The router is
connected to the desktop computer by cable.)

While I am at it I have been considering recently how to be able to use
the printer from any computer. So I would be looking for a router which
has wifi and also has a printer port.

Anyone have any recommendations please, or any warnings about what to avoid?

Thanks

Neil