Re: [LUG] New router

On 29/04/2010 12:19, Neil Winchurst wrote:
   wifi and also has a printer port.

> Anyone have any recommendations please, or any warnings about what to avoid?
>
> Thanks
>
> Neil
Re HomeHub reply
The BTHomeHub2 has been OK these past two years for both wired and
wireless and a downstream switch via ETH (when wanted). It has a reset
wireles button, which is occasionally used when I want to tie in
visitors. It has a USB conection some use for printer or USB external
storage (never used by me) and a second VoIP  telephone connection with
local phone number, useful to segragate business from home calls.
Only point is do NOT use or remove power when BT do a (- usually at
about 2am (shows my work habits !) 'system upgrade' of the control
program in hub; this is warned by a yellow flashing light. I use BT as
ISP (only one in my village).
--
Regards
Eion MacDonald