Re: [LUG] Laptop as a desktop replacement

On 24/04/10 20:28, Max Siegieda wrote:
Now we seem to have ignored another PC form, the All In One. Think of an
Atom powered machine stuck into a monitor casing along with an actual
monitor and some speakers, some even have touch screens but those are
expensive. Below is a basic one:
http://www.ebuyer.com/product/166883

That isn't too bad actually, personally I'd rather go for a Net-top strapped to the back of a screen, but this machine does have the advantage of having a DVD writer installed, and it's much cheaper than some of these sort of machines I've seen (such as from Dell and Apple).

Rob