Re: [LUG] Laptop as a desktop replacement

Now we seem to have ignored another PC form, the All In One. Think of an Atom powered machine stuck into a monitor casing along with an actual monitor and some speakers, some even have touch screens but those are expensive. Below is a basic one:
http://www.ebuyer.com/product/166883