Re: [LUG] SPAM ...

On Tue, Jan 26, 2010 at 2:02 PM, Gordon Henderson wrote:
> Oddly enough, I don't see the escaped quotes:
>
>  gordon @ yakko: dig +short devon.gov.uk txt
>  "v=spf1 mx -all"

Neither do I now. But I did see them half an hour ago -- scrolling up
proves that. Perhaps the DCC's sysadmin is reading this list too. :-)

> The -all probably ought to be ~all though.

~ is there for debugging: "well, it probably wasn't us, but we're
still testing, so don't throw away immediately." Unfortunately, it has
effectively become the standard (Paypal and eBay are using ~all), but
if you can -- and I expect DCC to be small enough to know where their
mail is going to come from -- you should use -all.

Martijn.