Re: [LUG] OT - placebos

However, if you were to claim that the image was sharper, that it
displayed colours better, and so on, then though it seems likely to me
that this is true, I'd still say you'd need to test it.

(If you can test something without relying on human senses and
judgement, then I suspect you don't need to worry about double-blind
trials. As soon as you bring humans into the equation, though, you need
to be careful.)
surely if a human has no interest if some thing is cheaper, better quality, sharper or any other improvement its not a biased assessment. trouble is with what you are saying is that all things replaced arent possibly any better than the "old" one. cant really understand your logic.

--
bas.