Re: [LUG] OT-Chips and how everything is more expensive these days - Optical Mice - Christmas Stocking Fillers

Of course it is. The placebo effect applies to more than just medicine.
Without a proper trial, you've no way of knowing whether it actually is
better or you just think it is. (It's perfectly possible that you're
right. It's also possible that you're wrong. Just listening to it isn't
enough.)
errr, im not trying to impress any one with my system except my self and i know it sounds far better so "a proper trial" isnt even on the radar and i assure you its no placebo effect.

bas.