Re: [LUG] OT: Broadband Options (Again)

Terry Hill wrote:
Thanks for all the input everyone, appreciate the pointers.

Gordon - I will be on an LLU enabled exchange - I'm moving back into Barnstaple:

http://www.samknows.com/broadband/exchange/WWBARN

Looking at this though the only LLU services are AOL (Never!!!), Talk
Talk & Tiscali (whom I want to move away from, as their support is a
joke).

I'll go take a look at TT's options a sec...

Tiscali (UK) has been bought out by Talk talk (Carphonewharehouse...) so I guess they are now the same thing

Dave