Re: [LUG] OT: Hacker Groups

Rob Beard wrote:
Gordon Henderson wrote:
On Wed, 9 Sep 2009, Gordon Henderson wrote:

A genuine Arduino would be £20.38 from:

http://www.coolcomponents.co.uk/catalog/index.php?cPath=50

Following up my own post - A friend of mine has been doing a lot of stuff with the Arduino and buys most stuff from cool components. He uses them for fun and in the "day job" (Astrophysics boffin at Exeter Uny)

See:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/aallan/sets/72157604485044549/

Gordon
That looks interesting, running a web server on the thing. I like the fact it's all fairly cheap too.
The cpu chips seem to be about 10* the price of the pic equivalent though...
(or infinitely more if you take them from your local freindly washing machine repair man...
Tom te tom te tom