Re: [LUG] OT: Hacker Groups

Terry Hill wrote:
I bought a "freeduino" from a supplier in the uk for £12.99 iirc. Freeduino's are 100% compatible with the more expesive "official" arduino deminualove. I'm sorely tempted to buy one of the mega devices next, but I've not needed anything extra on what I've already got.
who dat den - is that with USB or not?
Is their a software emulator so I can write programs and 'test' them without hardware?

Still sorting out a mailing list. I assume a mailing list is preferred over forums everyone?
Yup - it might be nice to have an area we can evolve designs on perhaps, and then upload them to the arduino area?
Tom te tom te tom