Re: [LUG] Etiquette was Re: And this is bad news...

On Mon, 2009-06-29 at 11:12 +0100, Martijn Grooten wrote:

> At the same time, at work I regularly have conversations where,
> halfway through, a colleague is copied in. For their information it is
> quite useful that the full conversation can be found as a reference at
> the bottom of the email.

Interesting that my wife and colleagues are regularly asked to clear out
their mailboxes as the server is clogged up with their huge bank of
top-posted emails which grow in size each post.

James

PS She wants a Linux box now as her computers take an interminable time
to produce a working screen. She sees my startup in seconds from suspend
and is quietly envious.
--
james kilty
http://www.kilty.demon.co.uk