Re: [LUG] OT: Lax Bureaucracy [Was Re: TV Licensing]

Paul Sutton wrote:
> possible senario
>
> blonde, I was parked in the space for a few minutes while I went to the shop
> officer : are you disabled, as its a disabled space
> bloned: no, but
> officer:: well in that case I have to give you 3 points,  you know full
> well it was a disabled space,  its well marked,  so its 3 points for
> you  madam
> blonde : i didn't see the sign

officer:  So you were driving without due care and attention.  That's
another 3.  Tell me you were on your mobile phone.. we may as well go
for the full 12 while we're here.

;)

I know Tom... private property.. still, we can dream ;)  I'd have
applauded you too.. and probably paid your shopping!

Julian