Re: [LUG] OT: Lax Bureaucracy [Was Re: TV Licensing]

On Mon, 2007-11-12 at 16:58 +0000, Julian Hall wrote:
> I frequently see people with no trouble at all walking round
> getting out of cars with Blue Badges.
My wife is severely disabled, hardly able to walk to her electric
scooter at the back of the car to get it out. She is frequently dismayed
and angry that so many people abuse scarce parking places and if they
seem to be mobile if with a blue badge. However, as an ex-nurse, she
knows there are many with invisible disabilities - dicky hearts and so
on, which means they can't walk very far.

--
james kilty
http://www.kilty.demon.co.uk