Re: [LUG] getgnulinux.org

On 3/25/07, Matt Lee <mattl@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Ben Goodger wrote:

> You are whining about the fact that Ubuntu does not actively try to
> censor people away from proprietary software, like you.
> This group is supposed to promote GNU/Linux.

I'm not saying Ubuntu should censor people away from anything. I'm
saying Ubuntu shouldn't promote or distribute non-free software.

I'm not saying they should attempt to deny the existence of proprietary
software.

No, but you're saying they should attempt to prevent users from using it, or at least make it unnecessarily difficult.

--
Ben Goodger
#391382