Re: [LUG] getgnulinux.org

On 3/25/07, Matt Lee <mattl@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Ben Goodger wrote:

> BY GOD, FEDORA ALLOW OPEN-SOURCE SOFTWARE!
> BLACKLIST!!

That's not the intention and you know it. The fact is, some OSI-licenses
are not free software licenses, most of them are, however, because most
'open source' software is in fact free software, which isn't at issue here.

> Indeed, nothing presents a poor image of the GNU/Linux community better
> than whiners like yourself.

How about people like yourself who are willing to give up their freedoms
for the sake of convenience?  What exactly am I 'whining' about that you
find so difficult? This group is supposed to promote free software. Why
do you find that so hard to handle?

You are whining about the fact that Ubuntu does not actively try to censor people away from proprietary software, like you.
This group is supposed to promote GNU/Linux.

--
Ben Goodger
#391382