Re: [LUG] Open Schools Alliance

No we don't we need to spend money and teach kids reading, writing and
maths,  and how to respect authority,   there are still kids leaving
primary at 11 unable to read properly.

not only that england needs people with other skils, e.g building,
plumbing etc,   something that you can do without being able to use a
computer,  ok use a computer for accounts or keeping track of clients,
but pen and ink can do that,   you don't need a comuter to mix cement
and stick bricks to gether or hit nails in to wood.

as people have said before by the time kids leave school it will have
changed dramatically anyway.

Paul

--
http://www.zleap.net