Re: [LUG] KDE was Re: Compiling a Debian kernel

On Oct 23, 2006, Simon Waters was like:

> > I installed etch and ... it won't apt-get KDE

> Why not?

Thanks, Simon and Neil, for saying that kde should be there and maybe
one day I'll get it. At present tho I have moved the machine away from
the router so I can't do any more with it till I have a PCI wireless
card. What apt-get said was that kde depended on something (?) that
was not going to be installed.

Tony