Re: [LUG] Native linux image creation software

Ben Goodger wrote:

> I just hope that Xara open-sources the rest of it as soon as they can
> -- the functionality of Xara X was utterly brilliant and I think it
> will surpass Inkscape which is really moving far too slowly of late.

Xara LX is licenced under GNU GPL.

They expect contributors to waive some rights, so they can incorporate
those versions into proprietary products of their own, which will
include the Windows version which will continue to include non-free
plugins from third parties anyway.

http://www.xaraxtreme.org/

At least thats how I understand it.

 Simon