Re: [LUG] Native linux image creation software

Ben Goodger wrote:

I made this in Inkscape.. my first "serious" project.
  http://81.153.25.11/monotony.png (limited availability due to it being
  hosted on my desktop, with me lacking a functional server; also my
  router keeps erasing every NAT rule I make, which annoys me no end.)

I would love to see that, but that link just won't have it.
nmap says host is down.

lol- thunderbird thinks your message might be an email scam. Probably the ip address.

!!!!! NMAP -A -T4 -P0 FOR THAT IP SHOWS THAT 1 PORT IS OPEN TO THE INTERNET!!!!!!

23/tcp open  telnet  GlobespanVirata telnetd V1.6
Device type: remote management
Running: IBM embedded
OS details: IBM Remote Supervisor Adapter II
Service Info: Device: broadbrand router

I hope that's not yours.

-