Re: [LUG] Xandros 3.0 Open Circulation Distro

Grant Sewell wrote:

On Sat, 16 Apr 2005 17:53:34 +0000
Martin White wrote:

What about the kernel headers?

Sorry... I forgot to mention that earlier. My Ubuntu friend was having difficulty sourcing the, erm, sources for his kernel, but yeah, the headers worked fine - this was for the nForce drivers package. It may take a little tweaking to get it to work, but nothing more daunting than "./nvinstall --sources=/where/your/headers/are"

Grant.

Hi guys,

I did actually find the kernel headers and installed them from DEB on the CD. I don't *think* it worked, but I'll ty again in case my admittedly flaky memory has stabbed me in the back (again ;)) Having said that I don't think I used the --sources= part so that would help eh? :)

Kind regards,

Julian