Re: [LUG] Xandros 3.0 Open Circulation Distro

On Sat, 16 Apr 2005 17:53:34 +0000
Martin White wrote:

What about the kernel headers?

They will normally suffice in situations like this. For a while Mandrake took
the descision to omit the full kernel source, presumably for space reasons.
They caved in to pressure in the end and put it back on!

Well, they do on the powerpack edition anyway :)

Martin.

Sorry... I forgot to mention that earlier.  My Ubuntu friend was having difficulty
sourcing the, erm, sources for his kernel, but yeah, the headers worked fine - this
was for the nForce drivers package.  It may take a little tweaking to get it to
work, but nothing more daunting than "./nvinstall --sources=/where/your/headers/are"

Grant.
--
Artificial intelligence is no match for nuratal stidutipy.