Re: [LUG] Tasklets

Robin Cornelius wrote:
On Saturday 16 April 2005 17:53, John Daragon wrote:

Robin Cornelius wrote:

Hi Guys,

Anybody know much about kernel programming and in particular tasklets, i

just

cannot get them to behave (or work at all really). I am scheduling a

tasklet

from an interrupt context (proper hardware IRQ call) but i never see the tasklet fire. The tasklet is initalised in the module loading routines. I have clearly missed somthing simple but i cant find any documentation on tasklets or even many examples.

Robin, is it feasible to post some code ?

Yes its perfectly feasable, its all gpl and on sourceforge in a cvs tree. So I can either post sections of offending code or you can have a browse of the tree directly. What is simplest?

Offending code is probably easiest. I didn't get to bed last night and I'm not firing on all cylinders...

jd

--

John Daragon                                          john@xxxxxxxxxx
argv[0] limited