Re: [LUG] Xandros 3.0 Open Circulation Distro

What about the kernel headers?

They will normally suffice in situations like this. For a while Mandrake took
the descision to omit the full kernel source, presumably for space reasons.
They caved in to pressure in the end and put it back on!

Well, they do on the powerpack edition anyway :)

Martin.