Re: [LUG] Bees Re: remounting ssd

On 10/06/2021 14:11, Tom via list wrote:
> On 09/06/2021 21:56, comrade meowski wrote:
>> On 09/06/2021 21:40, james kilty wrote:
>>> Dear Comrade Meowski

>>> did the job thankyou.
>>
>> That's alright chief, keep up the good work beekeeping. I really like
>> bees.
>>

> Bees is useful. Just checked my cider apple trees - didnt see a single
> bee or insect when they were in flower. Looks like 60 gallons of cider
> I'm not getting this year.

Thank you Comrade M and Eion. Having retired from keeping bees to look
after my wife and assist my daughter revise for her vet exams I can only
encourage others to do the right thing by bees (of all kinds). This year
the spring was very poor and only those with plenty of stores going into
the winter or which were fed to keep them going would have survived.
Tom, are there any signs of mini-apples yet? Even with such a spring
there may have been some pollination.

Good luck

James

--