Re: [LUG] Grub Problem

Dear Mark,

> *Why do we still write old proverbs and sayings in Yoda-like sentence
> structures?

If you didn't already know, anastrophe this rhetorical technique is called. As
far as I can tell the phrase is attributed to Franklin Roosevelt, but it is
often written differently. Therefore my opinion is that your tendency to write
sayings with anastrophe comes solely from inherent poetical ability!

Best wishes, Sebastian
Freenode: 'seabass'