Re: [LUG] Lug meet Saturday

On 18/04/2020 13:59, Eion MacDonald wrote:
RTC is supported by following browsers
WebRTC is supported by the following browsers:

     Desktop PC
         Microsoft Edge 12+
         Google Chrome 28+
         Mozilla Firefox 22+
         Safari 11+
         Opera 18+
         Vivaldi 1.9+
     Android
         Google Chrome 28+ (enabled by default since 29)
         Mozilla Firefox 24+
         Opera Mobile 12+
     Chrome OS
     Firefox OS
     BlackBerry 10
     iOS
         Mobile Safari/WebKit (iOS 11+)
     Tizen 3.0

Quite an all encompassing list.
Originally developed by a company Google bought, Google open sourced the
code so others could use it and developed into a system protocol  for
use in browsers independent of operating systems.

Thanks for all that information. My copy of Waterfox Classic also worked so it would seem that that can be added to the list. I had never realised just how many browsers there are.

Anyway, if I wish to use Jitsi I now know that I have three browsers which will work.

Neil