Re: [LUG] Lug meet Saturday

On 17/04/2020 09:08, Keith Bell wrote:

    Don't forget there is the general DCGLUG Jitsi room available at any
    time.

    https://meet.jit.si/DCGLUG

    Grant. :)

-- The Mailing List for the Devon & Cornwall LUG

No, I have not forgotten. However when I try I am told that Jit.si cannot find either my camera nor my microphone. This puzzled me because they both work fine on Skype on the same laptop.

A quick search brought up the messages 'Permission not granted' for both. Since this program is completely new to me I cannot find out how to change this. So if anyone can help me I would be very grateful,

Neil