Re: [LUG] Lug meet Saturday

On 17/04/2020 13:55, Neil wrote:

I don't use FF or Chromium.

Are you using Waterfox Classic or Waterfox Current?

My understanding is that Classic is based on Firefox 56, Jitsi requires the browser to be based on the Firefox ESR, 60 as of late last year.

Perhaps Waterfox Current is based within a version of Firefox something that Jitsi can run on?

But I can only echo others here, that if you won't run required software out of an opinion for it, then you are consciously choosing to not run things that depend on them. So you can't complain basically.