Re: [LUG] Thunderbird

On 15/11/2019 12:42, Giles Coochey wrote:

On 15/11/2019 11:36, Neil wrote:
On 15/11/2019 09:48, Giles Coochey wrote:

I have right clicked on the relevant folder as advised, but there is no choice named Properties. There is also no 'repair' option. Am I missing something that should be obvious?

Neil

OK, at your own risk (i.e. first understand what the below command does and confirm you are running it correctly), you can do the following:

Shutdown Thunderbird

Open A console, and run:

find ~/.thunderbird/*.default -name *.msf -delete

Restart Thunderbird and Sync.

Am I right in thinking that this will reset all my email accounts, not just the one I have unfortunately named accounts? Since all my other email accounts are working, I am considering replacing the accounts folder with a new one.

Neil