Re: [LUG] Linux Training

On 22/01/18 11:19, Andrew Kendall wrote:
Hi Neil,

Yes that's me.I'm a few miles North of Holsworthy.

I/plan/to be at the next meeting, circumstances permittingâ..

I'd like to get there to talk about the FreeNAS I've recently built as well as migrating to Linux.

Cheers

Andrew.

Look forward to seeing you there. We can also talk about teaching Linux. This is something I have been thinking about for some time.

Regards,

Neil