Re: [LUG] Linux Training

I can identify the hardware - I built it, although at the moment I have no idea what
ufei is I'll do the research.

I use all the typical MS apps, Office 2010, ESET antivirus which has a port to Linux
for Suse, Fedora, Ubuntu, Mandriva, Debian, Red Hat (64-bit), I play an old game
TA:Kingdoms which would be a "must". And quite a few others, I'll need to list them.

I suppose the best thing to do is perform and initial dual boot install and start
using it. My fear is that I'll need to learn it all to be able to support the wife's
PC too, and my laptop (Dell Latitude D630), and my daughters PC..... <sigh>  :-(

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
This e-mail (including all attachments) is confidential and may be privileged. It is
for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s) only, and must not be
re-transmitted in an amended form without my consent. If you are not the named
recipient, please notify me immediately and do not disclose the contents to any
other person or make any copies. Please then delete it and do not disclose its
contents to any other person.
Security and reliability of e-mails are not guaranteed. I operate anti-virus
programs but you must take full responsibility for virus checking this e-mail
(including all attachments). I do not accept any liability in respect of any damage
caused by any virus which is not detected.
All e-mails to and from anyone @kendallnet.co.uk may be examined for breaches of
employee policies and the law. I record all phone calls.