Re: [LUG] bluetooth

On 19/09/17 23:00, Grant Phillips-Sewell wrote:
On 19 Sep 2017 19:35, "Neil" <barnaby@xxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:barnaby@xxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    On 19/09/17 18:06, Grant Phillips-Sewell wrote:

        Many, but by no means all, would have a serial connection under
        the battery bay - upto 9 small metal dots. I remember pulling
        the photos off a Nokia camera phone this way. No Bluetooth and
        annoyingly the multipin charging cable didn't connect to the
        phone's serial port so I had to make my own cable and try to
        find the pinout for it online. Fun stuff. :)

        Grant

    My phone was quite a cheap one, Doro 624, and I doubt it has such a
    connection. Anyway, I don't have the skills needed to make up cable.

    Neil

-- The Mailing List for the Devon & Cornwall LUG
    FAQ: http://www.dcglug.org.uk/listfaq <http://www.dcglug.org.uk/listfaq>

Apparently the 624 can take a microSD card. You might be able to transfer the photos that way, and it so it may well be easier than Bluetoothing.

Grant

I must have missed that along the way. I will check the phone to see where a card would go. I do have one, a card that is.

thanks,

Neil