[LUG] bluetooth

Have been trying out bluetooth. What a pain. I have it running on my desktop and my laptop computers. It is also set up on my two mobile phones. After a lot of trying it out, it says the phone is paired with the desktop but not connected. Tried various things, and finally gave up.

Thought to try my laptop. It connected and paired straight away with the phone!! Wow. Then found that the one one thing I want to do, that is transfer files from the phone to the computer was the one thing that did not work. I can send files from the laptop to the phone, but not the other way. Typical. I get some message about not liking my default browser. I tried changing the default, but that did not work either.

Sometimes I just hate computers. Sorry for the rant, but I feel a bit less stressed now,

Neil