Re: [LUG] bluetooth

On 19 Sep 2017 19:35, "Neil" <barnaby@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 19/09/17 18:06, Grant Phillips-Sewell wrote:

Many, but by no means all, would have a serial connection under the battery bay - upto 9 small metal dots. I remember pulling the photos off a Nokia camera phone this way. No Bluetooth and annoyingly the multipin charging cable didn't connect to the phone's serial port so I had to make my own cable and try to find the pinout for it online. Fun stuff. :)

Grant

My phone was quite a cheap one, Doro 624, and I doubt it has such a connection. Anyway, I don't have the skills needed to make up cable.

Neil

Apparently the 624 can take a microSD card. You might be able to transfer the photos that way, and it so it may well be easier than Bluetoothing.

Grant