Re: [LUG] bluetooth

On 19/09/17 19:33, Neil wrote:
On 19/09/17 18:06, Grant Phillips-Sewell wrote:

Many, but by no means all, would have a serial connection under the battery bay - upto 9 small metal dots. I remember pulling the photos off a Nokia camera phone this way. No Bluetooth and annoyingly the multipin charging cable didn't connect to the phone's serial port so I had to make my own cable and try to find the pinout for it online. Fun stuff. :)

Grant

My phone was quite a cheap one, Doro 624, and I doubt it has such a connection. Anyway, I don't have the skills needed to make up cable.

Neil

Hi Neil,

This is the user manual for your phone. On p21 it says you can drag and drop content from your phone onto a computer via USB.

http://www.hearingdirect.com/hd/productdownloads/Doro%20PhoneEasy%20624%20User%20Guide.pdf

Kind regards,

Julian