Re: [LUG] Debian USB Boot disk

On 19 April 2017 at 21:34, mr meowski via list <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm punting this back to the list actually as for once, I don't have
much to say on this. I do have preferences* but when I was very young
and new to all this I read a phrack interview with a hacker who said he
always strived to be completely hardware and software agnostic and
didn't care what he used as long as he had easy shell access.

I like that a lot.

Of course, software tribalism is nothing new, and humans being predictably human tend to recommend what they like and are familiar with and tend to do so with utmost authority, even if it's the only option they've ever encountered...Â

Now, should I use vi or vim?Â