Re: [LUG] Debian USB Boot disk

On 17/04/17 19:15, Richard Brown via list wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am trying to make a bootable debian usb drive. Any ideas how I do it
> please? Can I use startup disk creator?

Oh thank god, a 'normal' uncomplicated question.

Let's not make the usual mistake of not having enough information:
depends on a couple of things, although the basic steps are pretty much
the same.

What OS are you using to make the USB drive in the first place?
What's the target platform? Debian obviously, but x64/x86/Arm?

Cheers