Re: [LUG] Work Experience for level two computer student

Hello Sarah and David,

We might be able to offer some work experience with a small IT team at our horse charity just above Buckland.Â

Drop me a line on my work email - simon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - if it sounds interesting and I can put you in touch with the right people.

Simon