Re: [LUG] Youtube History

On Mon, 19 Oct 2015 23:18:42 +0100
Eion MacDonald <eionmac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 19/10/2015 17:21, mr meowski wrote:
> > Believe it or not it doesn't actually say "Comrade Meowski"
> > on my passport!
>
> Oh! You had a 'in blank' one like me!
> All data correct but no entry on name line.
> It was most useful as my 'spare'
> That was in old hard back dark blue paper passport days.
> Issued by a consulate to get me out of country. it worked!

Well, I have finally given up. As suggested by one of the list members
I will no longer bother with youtube unless sent there from another
site.

I  have tried everything I can think of to no avail. I have also had a
look through some of the items showing in the list. What a load of
absolute rubbish. Some of them I would not look at ever, not in a
million years. Where does youtube get its ideas?

If this is the future outlook for the internet, heaven help us,

Neil