Re: [LUG] Youtube History

On 19/10/15 12:30, Neil Winchurst wrote:
I do watch youtube videos sometimes. When I go to the site nowadays I
find pages of videos that I have watched and stacks of suggestions for
others. To me that is a load of nonsense.

I have tried to remove all this history, but to no avail. I do not have
a Google account and do not wish to have one ever.

Is there some way to remove all this rubbish without creating an
account? I have tried deleting Youtube from the cookies list but again
without any success.

I hate all adverts with a passion. Help .....

Neil
I've tried and failed to remove Youtube history from my Google account. My daughter has a habit of "borrowing" my computer to watch those dumb-arsed vloggers and now I get all sorts of crap recommended to me. I tend not to visit Youtube to browse, I only use it when I'm sent there by other feeds.

Martin