Re: [LUG] ThinkPad X201 Docking Station

On Wed, 22 Jul 2015 22:38:29 +0100
bad apple <mr.meowski@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello bad,

>I'm not fancy enough to have a safe or a deposit box :(

It wasn't that I was thinking of, but that wouldn't help for all the
things I _was_ thinking of:  Temperatures in lofts vary massively over
the course of a twenty four hour period.  Add that to any seasonal temp
variations, and you've got a range of 55ÂC or so in the UK.  Then there's
the humidity, dust, dirt and general grime, the risk of vermin attack,
you get the idea.  All of which adds up to lofts being a very poor
environment for storage of, well, anything, really.

--
 Regards  _
You're only 29 got a lot to learn