Re: [LUG] Extending Wifi

I assume as the 20th has passed - we are talking about the next meet?

Is it plymouth?

On 20 Jun 2015, at 20:01, Adrian Midgley <amidgley@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Good enough.  Not been to a nerd convention for a while.

On Sat, 20 Jun 2015 19:41 bad apple <mr.meowski@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ok, this is getting a bit ridiculous now. I'm not actually Howard Hughes
although it does sometimes feel like it.

Can't believe I'm saying this but what is the timetable for LUG meetups?
I know it's probably posted here regularly but that's the sort of thing
I just skip over. Newton Abbot is the closest place to me and I never
bothered learning to drive (lived in urban South London most of my life)
so I certainly can't be bothered travelling far. I could be bothered -
against my better judgement - to stuff as many APs and PoE injectors as
my rucksack can carry and actually turn up at a local meet I suppose.
It's got to be easier than collecting addresses and posting stuff to
people (off list I've had a veritable avalanche of requests). If someone
brings a laptop we can even config the things in the pub or wherever -
it won't be me because my rucksack will be full of networking gear.
Also, it better be a pub.

Don't get your hopes up about meeting me - I'm just a tired, knackered
old man with a terrible attitude. I'm good at TEH COMPUTORZ and
absolutely awful at pretty much everything else.

Everyone who wants an AP turn up!