Re: [LUG] Laptop CPU etc power consumption

On Sat, 20 Jun 2015 21:19:35 +0000, Adrian Midgley <amidgley@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
>Well, it does provide its few services to several machines in two
>buildings...
>
>And it stops the building getting damp, but I agree it is heavy old
>iron now.

Made me laugh as I have a couple of old HP DL360's running in an
outbuilding the main purpose of which seems to be to keep the damp away.

What is the I/O like on RPI2's? I have an original Pi with a 4TB USB
drive attached for backups and the performance is pretty poor really. I
was wondering whether one of the SBC's with integrated SATA would be a
better bet for a cheap fileserver / backup solution.

Kevin