Re: [LUG] Jessie was Re: Best linux distro for home file server

On 28/04/15 00:01, bad apple wrote:
> On 27/04/15 23:30, damian brown wrote:
>> ok i tried installing openfiler but i got this error
>>
>> https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10206242482118549&set=pb.1160132143.-2207520000.1430173618.&type=3&theater
>>
>> im using a pentium 4 which should have 32bit (i know it doesnt have 64bit)
>>
>> any help guys, is there any other distros that are like openfiler that
>> support my cpu
>
> http://www.nas4free.org

Wow, that's actually quite a confusing download site. So, specifically:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/nas4free/files/NAS4Free-9.3.0.2/9.3.0.2.1391/NAS4Free-x86-LiveCD-9.3.0.2.1391.iso/download

Or the USB version:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/nas4free/files/NAS4Free-9.3.0.2/9.3.0.2.1391/NAS4Free-x86-LiveUSB-9.3.0.2.1391.img/download

Apologies, didn't realise there wasn't a 32bit FreeNAS version any more.
I've never actually used NAS4Free personally so you'll have to let me
know if it's any good.