Re: [LUG] Jessie was Re: Best linux distro for home file server

ok i tried installing openfiler but i got this error

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10206242482118549&set=pb.1160132143.-2207520000.1430173618.&type=3&theater

im using a pentium 4 which should have 32bit (i know it doesnt have 64bit)

any help guys, is there any other distros that are like openfiler that support my cpu