Re: [LUG] Stenography and embedded license info

On Thu, 15 Jan 2015 15:29:41 +0000
Paul Sutton <zleap@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Paul,

Re Subj: I think you mean steganography - concealing data within other
data.  Stenography is shorthand.

>Could it be useful for embedding a small text file in an image which
>is creative commons so that the text file has the basic information as

There's no need to do that as such capability is built in to most, if
not all, image and video file formats anyway.  There's also plenty of
software capable of editing/reading such metadata (as it's known).

--
 Regards  _
Bet you think you're king but you're really a pawn