[LUG] Bloody politicians! Rant.

Hello All,

I see that Cameron says he'll set about banning SnapChat and WhatsApp
and other encrypted messaging services if he gets re-elected in May,
unless British intelligence agencies are given access to encrypted
content.

He thus demonstrates, yet again, that politicians simply have no f*cking
idea how the internet works and that it's a simple matter to sidestep
their block.  All it does is stop law-abiding people having their fun.
It won't stop the crims;  They're criminals!

FFS!

--
 Regards  _
Bet you thought you knew what I was about