Re: [LUG] train line to re-open April 4th

On Sat, Mar 08, 2014 at 08:42:54PM +0000, Eion MacDonald wrote:
> On 08/03/2014 12:56, Martijn Grooten wrote:
> >  Many countries
> > outside Europe don't run any passenger trains any more.
>
> Umm!
[Exciting stuff about Asia that proved I was wrong.]

"Many" was a bit of an exaggeration.

Mexico doesn't run passenger trains any more, I should have said (except
for some commuter and tourist lines) and there are some other countries
that don't run them any more either.

Martijn.