Re: [LUG] train line to re-open April 4th

On Fri, 7 Mar 2014 13:54:46 -0500
Matt Lee <mattl@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Matt,

>Can someone link me to a resource about these old Railways? I had no
>idea there was a rail service over Dartmoor.

No idea about specific resources (google, perhaps?) but what little I
know of rail across Dartmoor was to do with tin mining, rather than
passenger transport(1).  As this is clearly one of Simon's interests,
he's far better qualified than I to answer definitively.

(1) Not that I'm ruling passenger traffic out.

--
 Regards  _
Gary don't need his eyes to see.  Gary and his eyes have parted company