Re: [LUG] Holsworthy computer shop - was Re: New tablet computer

On 01/01/14 22:57, Eion MacDonald wrote:

On 01/01/2014 21:51, Tom wrote:

I didnt know - it just seemed a mad time to do what they posted as doing!
Tom te tom te tom

Timing would be based on end of lease date
Often leases run by terms fixed to the legal quarter dates, of which
Christmas day is one.
So many leases terminate or renew on December 25th

I guess this is partly what happened. I know that, when I spoke to Jason who is running the show while Andy is ill, he was well aware that it was all happening at the worst possible time. But, as it was decided to stay put, he had little choice.

Neil